- A community that fosters a healthy, positive and heart centered environment
- You’ll find inspiration and motivation to maximize your potential and reach those goals
- Discover how different energy shows up in your everyday life
- Tips on setting aside those self-limiting beliefs
Hey everyone –
Welcome back to your Coaching Corner! Good to see you here.
This month we’re talking about sleep hygiene. Who knows what’s the best thing we can do for better sleep? If you guessed (or knew) that having a regular sleep routine contributes to more restful nights, you were right on the money. What does having a sleep routine look like? Of course, it’ll be different for every person. It might look something like this:
- start off with a nice cup of soothing chamomile tea
- warm bath
- 15-30 minutes of listening to relaxing music, reading a book
Routine – Routine – Routine is what we’re after here!
Try out different methods to see what works best for you — you may only want to do breathing exercises or meditate before bedtime. Be mindful of those caffeinated beverages – create a quiet, comfortable environment.
What will your pre-bedtime routine look like? What can you do, starting tonight, to create your own routine for healthy sleep habits? How will you stick to it? Let’s go (and relax)!
Here’s a ‘calm down blend’ for your diffuser :
Combine 1/2 cup water with 2 drops lavender. Add 1 drop each of valor and citrus fresh essential oils. Enjoy the calming aroma!